Deals Of The Day – Friday January 18thJanuary 18th, 2013 • 1 Comment
Dig, if you will, a picture, of you on a European holiday with only one travel plug adapter because you’ve only got one and you realised at the last minute and you refused to pay a fiver for one in the airport and lied to yourself that it would be okay.
It’s never okay. One travel plug adapter is never okay. Think about trying to charge all your electronic devices while you’re supposed to be relaxing. It’d be like spinning plates – constantly going back to your hotel room to check if your mate’s tablet is charged so that you can plug your phone in for a couple of hours. Holiday? Techno stress hell more like. Here – do some mouse clicks and two Euro travel plug adapters will be winging their way to the address of your choice for only 99p. Hell, you could even buy two. Or four. Or TEN!
WAIT! THERE’S MORE…!!!
• Dredd 3D (Blu-ray) – just £11.00 delivered.
• WD Elements 3TB external desktop hard drive – only £92.99.
• Six bottles of wine – £15.94 delivered.
• 42” Panasonic Viera plasma (HD-ready, Freeview HD) – only £289.99 (5 year warranty).
• Polaroid DAB radio – just £20.00.
• Gears of War 3: Epic Edition (Xbox 360) – only £39.99.
• Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City: Executive match day package including 3-course meal – only £39.00.
• Deter burglars with a TV simulator – yours for £7.99.
• Wii U console (Premium with NintendoLand) – just £255.94.
• Xbox 360 controller (wireless) with CoD Black Ops 2 and Nuketown DLC – all that for £52.96.
• Star Wars Original Trilogy (Blu-ray) – only £25.29.
• Xbox wireless controller – just £21.95.
• Xbox 360 wireless speed wheel with assorted add-ons – from £29.95.
• Everybody’s Golf: World Tour Complete Edition (PS3) – only £5.19 (or £4.67 PSN+).
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals…
“One travel plug adapter is never okay”
Yes it is!! You just take a UK multiblock to plug into it!!! Done it loads of times, and much easier than trying to get a Euro adapter complete with UK wall wart to stay in a euro wall socket!!!
Having said that, I am aiming to have all my electronic devices charge by USB from my good old netbook, so maybe only one adapter will be needed anyway.