Deals Of The Day – Friday 4th MayMay 4th, 2012 • 4 Comments
‘We don’t need another hero’ sang Tina Turner, something that was undoubtedly one of the biggest mistakes of her career and life. If anything, there aren’t enough heroes, as the success of The Avengers and Don’t Get Done Get Dom has proven.
But enough of that – what about the ones that we’ve almost forgotten about? Like Jazz Band Man, or Suitcase Boy or The Grey Gay? Screw them – we’ve never even heard of them let alone forgotten them. They’re no Batman, and the ‘Caped Carouser’ is the focus of today’s special offers. It’s great news for PC users, as you can pick up two top Batman games for less than £15. Arkham Asylum Game Of The Year Edition is up for grabs at only £3.40 while the more recent Arkham City could be yours for just £9.99. As the man himself would no doubt roar, to infinity and beyond!
WAIT! THERE’S MORE…..!!!
• Free two month family & friends railcard.
• Samsung Galaxy Note 5.3″ (unlocked) – £354.38 delivered.
• Keter 12″ 4-tier shelving unit – was £21.96 now £11.00.
• PNY Hook USB drives – from £4.50.
• Acer Aspire 5749 laptop (750GB, 15.6”, I3, 4GB RAM, refurb) – only £249.99.
• Logitech Gaming Mouse G300 (blemished box) – only £19.99
• Xbox 360 4GB console – just £114.99.
• Avatar – Extended Collectors Edition (3x Blu-rays) – just £8.00.
• Flymo Electric rotary mower – was £79.99 now £39.99 (with code).
• New Look sale now on – up to 70% off.
• Indie Royale May Hooray Bundle (including Dungeon Defenders) PWYW – currently £3.26.
• Sandisk Cruzer Blade 16GB USB flash drive – only £7.47.
• Sony Wireless 7.1 virtual surround sound stereo headset (PS3) – yours for £64.95.
• Robocop Trilogy Blu-ray set – only £10.00.
• Canon PowerShot A3300 compact camera (16MP) – just £49.
• TP-Link 300Mbs wireless N cable router with 4-Port 10/100 Switch – just £18.99.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals….
That reads like the shopping list of some convicted chav for their role in the London riots. Who is complaining it’s hard to find a job and has no money to feed his little girl, all he ahs to do all day is wait for the job offers to roll in while he sits watchin SKY on his 60″ flat screen. What a poor bastard.
Didn’t Robin star in some pornos?
Yeah, I did a few.
I couldn’t use the official costume or name though so I had to play a character called “cock-robin”. Look out for the one with Pussy-Woman* and The Diddler*, that was the best.
My catchphrases were “u u u u uggh splatt!!?” and “Holy greasy fireman’s pole Batty Man!*”
* copyright reasons again.
Awesome. Thanks for clearing that Robin. Off to get some dirty movies.