Deals Of The Day – Friday 4th JanuaryJanuary 4th, 2013 • 4 Comments
You’re probably as confused as we are about what day it actually is, but we can confirm that today is Friday, and that means IT’S THE WEEKEND!
Yes, more relaxing and gluttony, just when we’d started to forget how much fun it can be. So why not let someone else take the culinary strain for you over the weekend and treat yourself to some lovely hot food shipped straight to your doorstep. Here’s a link to 20% off offer with online takeaway food ordering service Hungry House. Hit the site, choose your grub and either enjoy the saving or get more than you normally would for the same price. Greed is good!
WAIT! THERE’S MORE…!!!
• Nokia Lumia 800 – was £149.99, now £129.99.
• Samsung 1TB m3 portable USB 3.0 hard drive – £55.97 delivered.
• Windows 8 Pro upgrade disc (hard copy) – yours for £24.99 delivered.
• Gok Bag Of Indulgence – was £45, now only £11.25.
• LG 42” LED 3D Smart TV with Freeview HD – only £499.
• Fall Out New Vegas (PC) – just £2.37.
• SanDisk 480GB Extreme SSD – just £250.98 delivered.
• Bush 42” Full HD 1080p 3D LCD TV with 8 pairs of glasses plus a 3D Blu-ray/DVD player – yours for £349.00.
• New Super Mario Bros Wii U and Wii U screen protector, cloth and stylus – just £32.00.
• Dominos large pizza (collection only) – just £6.99.
• Mushroom-growing kit – yours for only £1.00.
• Sandisk SDSSDP SATA III SSD (128GB) – only £54.99.
• Trade in four games for store credit and get an extra £10 credit @ Game.
• Apocalypse Now (3-disc Blu-ray) – just £13.99.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals…
Actually when I get your email concerning the above it is Saturday, so you really are confused.
What the hell is the picture above? Someone started offering turd pizza?
It’s a chocalate pizza.
Sorry – a chocolate pizza.