Bitterwallet’s ten of the best…November 18th, 2012 • No Comments
Free money? A iPad that’s actually a mirror? A breastfeeding doll? Oh mercy, what a week it’s been here at Bitterwallet – and here’s the best of it again…
• Carbon tax – just pushing more people into fuel poverty?
• Ofcom reveals 4G timetable
• Free Money! Cheap Money! Merry Christmas!
• Amazon’s Back Friday Week starts next Monday!
• Woman buys mirror, thinking it’s an iPad
• Deathwatch: Could Malmaison be closing its doors soon?
• Breast-feeding doll, yours if you want such a thing
• Swiss Bank Account? Happy New Year…
• Logo news! ITV has a new logo!
• Dixons and John Lewis make plea for firms to pay their share of tax