Bitterwallet’s ten of the best…February 19th, 2012 • No Comments
* From chain-smoking to chain-sawing – how one man’s day can go spectacularly wrong
* Behold! The electronic cheque!
* Supermarkets inventing places to make you buy premium food
* All hail the Which! energy comparison tool
* Pingit – now pinging money around from phone to phone
* Google unveil YouTube’s funniest video – apparently
* Ryanair’s saucy ads result in an ASA spanking
* Tax avoidance is OK for civil servants (but not the rest of us)
* Is this what Wonga thinks of Whitney?