All hail the hot dog-stuffed pizza crust. Or don’t. Actually, don’t hail it.

April 13th, 2012 51 Comments By Andy Dawson

Do we need this? Do we REALLY need this? We speak of course of Pizza Hut’s newest stuffed crust ‘wheeze’ – the humble hot dog, piped into the innards of your pizza’s crust right now, if that’s the kind of twisted shit that you’re into. Oh, and you get a free ‘mustard drizzle’ with it as well. Oh, save us. Please, save us.

Pizza Hut Hot Dog stuffed 008 All hail the hot dog stuffed pizza crust. Or dont. Actually, dont hail it.

Have any of you tried this atrocity? Let us know in the box below in a new feature that we’re calling ‘Bitterwallet Readers Confess To Committing Major Culinary Crimes’. Oh, and here’s some other foul foods that it could be lumped in with (if it was in a can)

1. Posted by Boris April 13, 2012 at 1:31 pm

Nom non nom.

2. Posted by Mary Hinge April 13, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Nom nom nom nom (That’s what the elitest cunts over at HUKD always say)

3. Posted by Boris April 13, 2012 at 1:36 pm

It’s not THAT tasty Mary.

4. Posted by Mike Hock April 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm

The Mrs. enjoys a good mustard drizzle. Mostly, on her face.

5. Posted by The Real Bob April 13, 2012 at 1:39 pm

Apart from kids who don’t know any better who the hell eats at Pizza Hut? The dough’s like expanded polystyrene, god only knows what the cheese is, it’s not any form of mozzarella known to humankind and the toppings, ugh, I shudder to think.

6. Posted by Gwen Stefani April 13, 2012 at 1:43 pm

I shit bananas (b-a-n-a-n-a-s).

7. Posted by James Dean April 13, 2012 at 1:47 pm

banana shotgun?

8. Posted by Fantasic Mr Fox April 13, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Sounds like a delightful video…. Western ?

9. Posted by Millenium Carpets April 13, 2012 at 1:53 pm

@Gwen – I do a great deal on bananna’s

10. Posted by Mr Weiner April 13, 2012 at 1:53 pm

They are actually very nice, infact the hotdog was better than the pizza! goes without saying really.

HAVE YOU SEEN MY WEINER?

11. Posted by Pizza Eater April 13, 2012 at 1:55 pm

I’m trying this atrocity tonight, on a bet, that it will be just awful… we’ll see

12. Posted by Fantastic Mr Fox April 13, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I’ve been witness to many an atrocity, and that includes Mr Weiner’s wiener. And Twitter.

13. Posted by Toby April 13, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Had one of these in the Pizza Hut in Saigon. Salty sickening goodness.

14. Posted by Massive Chav April 13, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Let’s see ‘Man Vs Food’ eat a whole one of these fuckers!

15. Posted by Fantastic Mr Fox April 13, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Brian Carenard has his own Pizza Hut ? That is literary inside him… either that or you go a bloody long way to get a pizza. I suppose they can’t get the spices right down the high street…. unless you live in Saigon…… I’m going now….where’s Boris when you need him.

16. Posted by Majorie Dawes April 13, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Why the hell would anyone want to eat a pizza with mechanically recovered chicken stuffed into the crust? Absolutely gross.

17. Posted by Bianca Jackson April 13, 2012 at 2:15 pm

Toffee Donuts anyone !!!!!!! Yeah!!!!

18. Posted by Commander Data April 13, 2012 at 2:33 pm

These things are the `freakin` future. Also I don’t need sleep.

19. Posted by David April 13, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Might be a good way to get the kids to eat their crusts, don’t have to diss everything you know. Anyway, why is mechanically recovered so bad? We have mechanized cash machines, cars, vending machines and washing machines. Who says buchery has to be done by hand?

20. Posted by Fantastic Mr Fox April 13, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Ahh…poor Data….but you can dream can’t you ?!

21. Posted by Boris April 13, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Butchery is more fun when you do it by hand.
    (Apparently)

22. Posted by Fantastic Mr Fox April 13, 2012 at 2:43 pm

I knew a family butcher. Families butchered daily.

23. Posted by Boris April 13, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Are they made into coffin shaped pies Mr Fox?

24. Posted by Fantastic Mr Fox April 13, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Hello Boris. (Nice hair BTW, you will have to give me the name of your stylist) I can’t remember if we have been formally introduced or not, but hey-hoo. To answer your question, NOOOO! THERE ARE NO COFFIN SHAPED PIES ON BITTER WALLET. You should know that. Just as there aren’t any 4ft 26lb foxes.

25. Posted by Fantastic Mr Fox April 13, 2012 at 2:56 pm

My mate Wonky has just had a word in my ear about you, didn’t you used to be nicknamed “Ziraleet” ?

26. Posted by Boris April 13, 2012 at 3:04 pm

That was not a nickname. I had it changed to reflect my ancestry (and not to garner any additional votes by being last on the polling form and libellous wastrels may suggest). Had to change it back after confusion over Bob, The Real Bob, The Unreal Bob. The ‘Real’ Real Bob and so on started to get confused.

Openness all the way! That what I say. Are you open Mr Fox?

27. Posted by Mr Weiner April 13, 2012 at 3:13 pm

did pizza hut put Chicken in a can into these sausages? if they did i would actually buy one for the taste

28. Posted by The Real Bob April 13, 2012 at 4:26 pm

@Boris – To clarify, I started as “Bob” then someone else used the moniker “bob” so to avoid confusion I became “The Real Bob”, and then the other names were claimed by the like of Sid Little, Eddie Large, Rod Hull and a serious of other wags.

29. Posted by The Real Bob April 13, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Series not serious.

30. Posted by shoplifter April 13, 2012 at 5:35 pm

What a pile of shit….seriously …if any of my clients asked for this….Boris…think you should stop handing out food licence`s to companies like this…no wonder kids are obese…you can just see the fat fuckers now …with that pizza hut smug look…

31. Posted by Boris April 13, 2012 at 6:00 pm

I would stop handing out the licences if only they would stop bribing me. What is the King of All London to do?

32. Posted by shoplifter April 13, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Boris…fuck off

33. Posted by Keenan April 13, 2012 at 10:00 pm

@ Boris, I take it you weren’t offered enough by those delightful homophobes?

34. Posted by Frank "Ponch" Poncherello April 14, 2012 at 6:03 am

I would definitely buy this if it meant you get to stuff a hot dog through a hole in the pizza.

35. Posted by Captain Picard April 14, 2012 at 6:07 am

Make it so…

36. Posted by Commander Data April 14, 2012 at 6:12 am

@ Fantastic Mr Fox. I often dream about a blacksmith an anvil and a flying bird. I also dream about wanking over Worf.

37. Posted by Tasha Yar's corpse April 14, 2012 at 9:28 am

Data you bastard!

You should be wanking over me. I showed you what it was to be ‘human’.

38. Posted by Commander Sela April 14, 2012 at 9:31 am

Fuck you all….you killed my mummy.

39. Posted by Boris April 14, 2012 at 9:49 am

I am a politician Keenan. I have to judge the cash to political embarrassment ratio with great care. I also know three are plenty of gay people (that I love) in London and I would like them to see how loving to all human I am.

40. Posted by Locutus of Borg April 14, 2012 at 2:30 pm

I am Locutus of Borg,

You will be stuffed with hot dog,

Resistance is futile,

That is all!

41. Posted by Everybody in the universe April 14, 2012 at 5:37 pm

If resistance is so futile then why are you such a big loser Borg? Even the cybermen could kick your fucking arse.

42. Posted by A Ferengi April 15, 2012 at 2:19 am

Will someone please wank my big lobes for me. Plllleeeasssse….. Think of the children.

43. Posted by Rafe April 15, 2012 at 2:14 pm

This is exactly the sort of food i’d expect you proles to enjoy.

44. Posted by Lemax April 15, 2012 at 7:57 pm

A sausage baked right into the crust; what’s not to like?

45. Posted by Prince Yubi April 16, 2012 at 9:35 am

This is even more confusing than the kebab story.

46. Posted by Boris Becker April 16, 2012 at 10:54 am

Tell us more about your famous friends Rafe. I too have many famous friends, we could share stories.

Sausage bake right into a pizza. That does sound like a dream come true, I’m off now to try and get one inside a flammekueche.

47. Posted by Gorgeous Spluff Knickers April 16, 2012 at 11:27 am

Leave Rafe alone. She always pops up on the Internet, I’ve seen her all over the place. Quite way she has turned up in the dark den of iniquity is anyone’s guess.

48. Posted by Derooftrouser April 18, 2012 at 5:38 pm

I saw this on the website and at first thought ‘well played, Mr Hut, you have come up with a novelty I’m not man enough to try’.

But then I ordered one anyway, on the grounds it would either be fantastic or horrendous.

Disappointingly, it tasted like a hot dog within a pizza crust.

49. Posted by Biff Walnut April 18, 2012 at 11:11 pm

I have noticed you collect tins of soup, how many oxtail tins do you currently have in your possession? How do you store them, by date,age or flavour etc? Why did you punch the cat? Do you go to town and shout at the carpets? Why are you barred from poundstrecher branches in UK and Ireland? Is it true Hulk Hogan lent you a blank video? Why is there a photo of you pouring icing sugar on the PC worlds goods entrance on my kitchen window? After you have answered the above questions in a timely manner I will consider meeting up with you in person and discussing late 80′s early 90′s british TV programmes in the great detail you demanded…e.g Howards way,lovejoy and through the keyhole. Thank you